PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranking Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking Question

If you are playing both the PSO Skill League which gives you ranking.
    Does the PSO WARM UP - Daily Qalifier Freeroll also give you rankings for the next month as well?

Thank you

Alysha

Originally posted by Alysha2448 View Post
    If you are playing both the PSO Skill League which gives you ranking.
    Does the PSO WARM UP - Daily Qalifier Freeroll also give you rankings for the next moth as well?

Thank you

Alysha

Warm Up's have no scoring or Rankings. You just qualified for them with a score of 1525+ from the prior month

JT

Comment

Hey Alysha, welcome to the pso and the forum! umbup: These warm ups, like JT said, have no affect on the league. They are merely a promotional satellite path to the Sunday Million. Please check out the info in the league tab above to get all the details on the scoring and the leaderboard. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. This group is most helpful and knowledgeable. Best o' luck, Dan

Comment

Thanks for the information. I have been spending too much time on those games instead of the ranked ones. I was wondering why my ranking had been dropping.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.