PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Playing On Weekends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Playing On Weekends

If I just play on weekends, is it possible to make any money from the leaderboard? I seem to be doing not so hot during the week, but much better on the weekends. I woulda thunk it'd be the other way around but, whatever. LOL

Dawn

From what I've seen Dawn, around 40 is the goal. 40 well played games will get you into the money. How high? Not sure. But I've seen top players w/ around 40 at the end of a month. Maybe a lil' more, but less than 50.

Comment

Well, POO! I guess that answers that then, doesn't it? Guess I'll just need to be a sitter for a bit, or find me one of them there poker teachers.

Comment

You are a member of the suited aces...so take advantage of it.

Comment

I know I am. Hence the poker teacher part.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.