PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Hand Replayer Technical Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Hand Replayer Technical Help

Whenever I try and open my hand replayer, my computer gives me an error message stating that it can't launch the application, or something like that. It, along with Java, are both installed properly (at least, the replayer was installed properly... I don't know what's changed). The replayer worked fine for about a day, then it just stopped working. I tried un-then-re-installing both it and Java, but still, I get the same error message.

Has anyone else gotten this problem before, or does anyone have any idea how to fix it? I can't find a fix on the website FAQ page, and I'm thinking it might just be faster to ask here if somebody recognizes the problem. If someone can help, I'd appreciate it. I kinda need to do some review of my HH's.

I am not aware that you need to install the hand replayer. Can you give more details ?

Comment

Actually, I was talking about the non PSO one (for those PSO members who use it), that people use to visually go over big groups of hands. I don't think I was aware PSO had added a replayer when I made this post. Awkward timing on my part.

I've been needing to go over some full tourney hh's, which is why I asked.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.