PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liv Boeree won the sunday warm-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liv Boeree won the sunday warm-up

Like she really needs $150 K, she has two wins worth over a million a pop. The only reason why she is good is because she is just a carbon copy of Phil Hellmuth's gameplay.

Was an epic heads up

Liv vs Mig.com
    with 23 mil chips each

Was laughing at chat

Vanessa Selbst challenging Danny boy (see pic at top) to
    a deep stack heads up , which he accepted
    Last edited by spike8998; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 06:54 AM. Reason: mis-spelt a name

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
      Was an epic heads up

Liv vs Mig.com
      with 23 mil chips each

Was laughing at chat

Vanessa Selbst challenging Danny boy (see pic at top) to
      a deep stack heads up , which he accepted
      Vanessa Selbst... yes, he was in the sunday million a few weeks ago, and yes, I meant to say HE...

also, don't forget that Liv DONKED out... she won a multi-way all-in with the WEAKEST hand and got lucky by hitting trip Queens with AQ or something.

Comment

Vanessa Selbst was there? Shweet. Kinda sorry she had to meet the Pres as our PSO representative, if he was in this kinda mood.

Comment

As a man of morals, I am opposed to its "lifestyle choice"

Comment

Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
              Like she really needs $150 K, she has two wins worth over a million a pop. The only reason why she is good is because she is just a carbon copy of Phil Hellmuth's gameplay.

The amount of sense this post does not make is astonishing. Awesome.
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Vanessa Selbst... yes, he was in the sunday million a few weeks ago, and yes, I meant to say HE...

also, don't forget that Liv DONKED out... she won a multi-way all-in with the WEAKEST hand and got lucky by hitting trip Queens with AQ or something.
                Yeah cause you've never donked hit on a hand with that Ace-rag shit you play...............

As a man of morals, I am opposed to its "lifestyle choice"

" a man of morals"? "IT'S lifestyle choice'????!!!!!

IT?????!!!!!! Are you effing kidding me with this garbage? First off--"a man of morals"---Lets' get this straight puss boy,you're not a man,you're a snot-nosed little punk making your ignorant posts from the safety of your mommy's basement. And there simply is'nt enough time in the day for me to even start on the subject of morals and how completely devoid of them you are.

Please,please,please,take your BS to a live game one day and talk this racist,homophobic crap that you do in here. I assure you the only thing that would beat your sorry,worthless ass to the emergency room is the headlights on the ambulance.

Two seconds after that picture was taken,Martin Sheen should have dropped your ass like a bad habit.

Comment

Nice language. My response.....

Comment

I say pres, you are a funny guy in some strange way, some people don't like it, but you do keep the forums interesting with some of your post..i just want to know do you really mean some of the things you say or do you say thing s to get people heated..seriously???

Comment

Some for teh serz, some for teh lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by TARIQ06 View Post
                        I say pres, you are a funny guy in some strange way, some people don't like it, but you do keep the forums interesting with some of your post..i just want to know do you really mean some of the things you say or do you say thing s to get people heated..seriously???
                        Funny? Seriously, you think he is??

Pathetic little moron is more like it?? He just goes to show that the protection of the isolation that the internet affords brings out the false bravado in ignorant little pissants who think they are men.

Seriously, PresBruno, you are just the latest of internet trash to show up here, following Nicthebul, dipshitdies, acekingpros et al .

Your attack on her sexuality is typical of insecure males who feel threatened by a female.

Comment

It can at least look like a woman. It looks like neither a man nor woman.

Comment

Nice language. My response.....

I have lost all respect for Rick Santorum...

Comment

Some for teh serz, some for teh lulz.
                              Yep. That confirms my suspicion that you're just some 4chan/anon little dipshit d-bag. Shocking.

http://www.spreadingsantorum.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.