PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Sessions Via Home Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study Sessions Via Home Game?

Are there any study groups who play in the PS Home Games together, then review afterwards? Seems more convenient than playing apart, then comparing completely separate hand histories.

Also, this thread can serve as a plug for the Home Games forum. Visit it sometime!

Always struck me that the Home Game facility would be an ideal tool for training and group study.

Would certainly be interested if anyone has set something up already.

Comment

I was thinking about it, but I'm nowhere near an instructor. If anyone was interested in that, though, I'd be very much in. It'd be fun to just play and chat about poker strategy. Anyone who's interested should pm me. It could go a long way to improve our gameplay (especially mine ).

Comment

that's sort of what we do at my club but with a lot of chit chat we have members of all skill levels who come and go offering insight knowledge and friendly chat because we don't believe in all work and no play we don't review hand history we just play each other and it's all for play chips so no loss we also shadow each others tables to observe how the other player makes their decisions and ask questions and give suport to each other a lot of chatting i have to admit but all in all a great place to share information build friendships and generaly have a good time evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.