PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

free poker star cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free poker star cash

i mentioned here before how quite a few players can call the cards before they turn or rivered ar dealt afta mentioning this it might as well be free cash for other p[layers sittin at my table..... as poker stars has black listed me.... they give a nice hand i win make sure you play next hand cause they seem to keep turning or rivering me IM ON TILT TAKE THE LAST $30 OF MY $225 I HAD HOPE U CHOKE ON IT TO AHAH WHY NOT GOOD LUCK TO ALL AHEM BELIEVERS THIS SITE IS FAIR gg GL ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

send it to me I will take good care of it till u come down

Comment

ROFLMAO.....

Comment

This vaguely reminds me of "you must post this on the next 10 threads you read then press f1 twenty times and tomorrow you will be kissed by the love of your life OMG this works i swear!" and as such I declare it to be spammy.

Comment

Originally posted by automated_1 View Post
          i mentioned here before how quite a few players can call the cards before they turn or rivered ar dealt afta mentioning this it might as well be free cash for other p[layers sittin at my table..... as poker stars has black listed me.... they give a nice hand i win make sure you play next hand cause they seem to keep turning or rivering me IM ON TILT TAKE THE LAST $30 OF MY $225 I HAD HOPE U CHOKE ON IT TO AHAH WHY NOT GOOD LUCK TO ALL AHEM BELIEVERS THIS SITE IS FAIR gg GL ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          WTF are you babbling about? Losing a hand? What makes you think PS has blacklisted you. They don't even know you and could care less about you than I do. We all suffer bad beats. Get a grip, its poker.
          Last edited by hobojim11247; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

this past week ive been down $25 in 4 or 5 days..kept losin today, almost hung it up for the day but i stayed an played one more..now im ITM in a $40k guaranteed. stick with it dude it'll get better eventually.

Comment

LOL so funny- but just remember- " the joy and pain that we reciive,each come with there own costs, the price of what were winning, is the same as what we"ve lost- in a world where all must fail, heavens justice will prevaill !!!! so hang in there Lateumbup: Spin ps. qoute by Rush- BU2B-[new] check it out:

Comment

I lost two $1 SnGs in a row. Guess what? I stopped playing them for the day and found lots of other games to build my bankroll on.

You don't have to keep chucking money into a pot if the poker gods are against you.

Site rigged? Apparently they all are. So take a deep breath, climb the rigging to the crows nest and get a goooood view of online poker.

MB

Comment

just think about it for a moment, if ur winning somebodys gotta be losing and vice versa, not everybody can win all the time, thats poker my friend live with it

P.S. ur welcome to send that $30 to me, i got a $0 balance and need to get 20vpp's
                  Last edited by donksrule001; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

deposit $500 and pm me

deposit $500 and pm me to play heads up before you go off tilt

PS I love this kinda stuff it always makes me laugh

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.