PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member, toonman56

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, toonman56

lol

lots of toonmans in pso

guess where he is from

In this case it could actually be a coincidence, the term "Toon and Toon Army" is a colloquial name used for supporters of Newcastle United football club, originating from the local "Geordie" pronunciation of the word "town".

Supporters are extremely loyal and proud and I wouldn't be too surprised at seeing those that play at PS having Toon in their name or some other reference to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
      In this case it could actually be a coincidence, the term "Toon and Toon Army" is a colloquial name used for supporters of Newcastle United football club, originating from the local "Geordie" pronunciation of the word "town".

Supporters are extremely loyal and proud and I wouldn't be too surprised at seeing those that play at PS having Toon in their name or some other reference to the team.
      now if only newcastle could actually play football

Comment

Toons on another temp ban lol, I doubt he would multi just to post here and these bans are doing him good, look at his scores lolumbup:

Comment

Any particular reason why Cmoney is such a popular nic within PSO ? Just wondered if it meant anything significant.

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho Bowie View Post
            lol

lots of toonmans in pso

guess where he is from
            Paranoia will destroya--

Im just sayin

Comment

tass u r a dumass as much in this as in poker, i dont care if toon is playing i actully like him, i found it funny that toon was user not found at the same time that toon started playing, toon was at my warmup table and said the same words toon said plus thier scores are simular, when i ask him if he was toon he said nothing, if it is toon i am suprised he used a name so simular considering he waS an active forum member and should know better by now,

Comment

lol

lots of toonmans in pso

guess where he is from
                Toontown?

Comment

spongebob you are right, i was under the impression toonarmy was no longer plaing becouse he was user not found, but i look and see he is and has been playing alot, well good since he is supposed to be in my deep run tourney, can find him at a table now anyway. thanks for coming to his defense and clearing this up

Comment

no problem, he actually came to my table yesterday to let me know where he was umbup:

Comment

you know whats weird sb, i was looking for toonarmy just now in the 1pm tourney and diddn't find him, but i did find toonman56 and he is listed as united states, but in his profile page it says uk

Comment

that is weird

Comment

tass u r a dumass as much in this as in poker, i dont care if toon is playing i actully like him, i found it funny that toon was user not found at the same time that toon started playing, toon was at my warmup table and said the same words toon said plus thier scores are simular, when i ask him if he was toon he said nothing, if it is toon i am suprised he used a name so simular considering he waS an active forum member and should know better by now,
                          I agrre Tass u dummy...Just saying hahahahahah what a dummy tass is

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.