PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle of the Planets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the Planets

I took the survey and in the suggestion box I added that they need a level for the .10, .25, and .55 sitngos. There are a lot of people that try proper BR management and this is all they can afford. A BoP level for this would be nice.
    I know some of yall will say that level is full of donks and shovemonkeys but the best rise to the top and it will not matter.

What is ya'lls opinion on this.

Would be nice if they did this.

Originally posted by dngard77 View Post
    I took the survey and in the suggestion box I added that they need a level for the .10, .25, and .55 sitngos. There are a lot of people that try proper BR management and this is all they can afford. A BoP level for this would be nice.
    I know some of yall will say that level is full of donks and shovemonkeys but the best rise to the top and it will not matter.

What is ya'lls opinion on this.

Would be nice if they did this.
    Do they take rake at these levels? I think Bop was created to get people to grind out massive sng's for the high orbit leaderboards. It would be great for people but I don't know if it would be wise on their end.

Comment

I forgot about the rake. PS wont make any money off this level. So I guess its a big NO, they wont ever do it. Unless they starting adding a penny or two to them to get some kind rake to make it worth it.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.