PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pokerstars stole 100 dollars from me!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pokerstars stole 100 dollars from me!!!

im out 100 dollars.....without playing a single tourny...yea fellas be mean to me about it...thanks
    Last edited by ericlee1984; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 08:51 AM.

What are we suppose to do????

Contact support
    GL

Comment

I also suggest you change the thread title - thems is fighting words and could lead to legal action.

MB

Comment

DAMN DUDE we are poker players not accountants ifyou think any of us is going to go threw that monsterous wall of numbers for you then you must have lost your mind evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

If your echecks are clearing then why do you even need to make WU deposit?

Comment

be crefull about the words u choose

be carefull calling out the program, you might not like the reprecussions..the program has many friends and they are everwhere, choose your words wisely when you say they stole from you..

Comment

they make millions in rake everyday why would they possibly want to steal a measly $100 from u?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.