PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff and mods..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff and mods..

What happened to the color change to purple when you have posted in a thread?

Not to complain too much, but any ideas on this getting fixed? Sure made my job a lot easier.
    Thanx

Comment

My links are purple still. Not sure what's up on your end. You can also tell which posts you've replied to when you see the greenish/yellowish colored square to the left of the last post date as well.

Dawn

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
        What happened to the color change to purple when you have posted in a thread?
        My old post show in Purple but this post did not so not sure what the deal is I would say send and email to support@pokerschoolonline.com
        Last edited by TOO2COO; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:41 AM.
        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah Dawn, the little box is missing now too.

Thanks Brian. Glad I'm not the only one. I'll send an email and hope they can fix it.

Comment

u get an answer?

Comment

Why are mods a complete and utter waste of time

What do they moderate ?

Peoples chat

Wow , we can all tell other players off without resorting to foul language

What happens when a real issue raises its head

Typical response is to email support

Whatever happened to positive action during a game ?

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                Why are mods a complete and utter waste of time What do they moderate ? Peoples chat Wow , we can all tell other players off without resorting to foul language What happens when a real issue raises its head Typical response is to email support Whatever happened to positive action during a game ?
                THE MOD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEY CAN ONLY DO CHAT umbup:umbup:
                sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

No Roomik, still no answer. Well, they said they were forwarding it, and whoever received it still hasn't replied. I've sent a 3rd email to see if I can get an answer. It might not be too big of a deal for most, and maybe that's why they're ignoring it.

Comment

anything?

Comment

Mine works intermittently.

BULLS

Comment

What`s The Question.?

Comment

I am replying to this thread. Once I have done so the thread in the list of threads should turn to purple but it doesnt. I have reported it but then I see someone say that they are still seeing the threads they post in be purple so I want to be sure first that I can recreate it.

Can anyone say that they are still seeing purple thread titles on new threads they post to?

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                            I am replying to this thread. Once I have done so the thread in the list of threads should turn to purple but it doesnt. I have reported it but then I see someone say that they are still seeing the threads they post in be purple so I want to be sure first that I can recreate it.

Can anyone say that they are still seeing purple thread titles on new threads they post to?
                            only the threads i start
                            and even that has stopped
                            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

only the older posts before the update have the color.. ones in which I have posted

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.