PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Ladies of PSO..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Ladies of PSO..

The new Womens League begins today on Pokerstars. There is a $.10 and $1.10 daily, and a freeroll on Sundays. If anyone plays in these events, please PM me or post here with your results and your thoughts on these tournaments.

Thanks,
    Eric

I don't even see them on the list. They are under the Tourney tab, correct?

Dawn

Comment

Does that mean 19honu62 will be allowed to play?
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

hehe

l think moxie would like to play......hehe
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Dewski68 View Post
          I don't even see them on the list. They are under the Tourney tab, correct?

Dawn

Tourney > Private > PS Womens League

Comment

PS Women

They're under tourney private, same as PSO. The .10 t is at noon, the 1.10 at 1:00 ct, then 2 more at 7:00 and 9:00.
            Last edited by joy7108; Mon Feb 07, 2011, 10:56 PM. Reason: added evening tourneys
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Excited for this league and I will be playing as many .10 ones as I can find time to.

Comment

Playing in the 8pm one if I get rid of the migraine!!

Rosie

Comment

Thanks, I found them. helps to put the list in order by name. They don't have too many games in a day, that's for sure.

Comment

tourney

Just finished the 1pm in 11th place. It will probably take about another hour at least for it to finish, so expect to play for 5 hours or so. And I thought the skill league was a grind lol.

Seriously though, fun to play and I'll be entering more of them, just have to budget the time.

Good luck!!
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

This should be interesting! Did they lay down any rules?

Like no hair pulling, scratching, biting or kicking under the table!

Count me in...I'll just have to sharpen my nails!

Comment

no, but if anyone is caught scratching their balls - they will be ejected.. lol

i hope to be playing some too - and it sounds like they increased the number of games per day by 2 - since they had one early for the EURO group and one later for the US group.

Last edited by blindmice123; Tue Feb 08, 2011, 09:25 PM. Reason: forgot the y on they

Comment

Lol , Blind. You so crazy! Don't they know that there are more woman at home all day cooking, cleaning, and birthing than men. They need to have more tourneys per day.

Comment

Also, Ladies, if you blog, please let me know so we can get your blog featured on PSO

Comment

Originally posted by TEXASKICK View Post
                              Lol , Blind. You so crazy! Don't they know that there are more woman at home all day cooking, cleaning, and birthing than men....
                              Really?

Tex?

Really? You're doing this while multi-table mtt'ing?

You find time to shuffle chips and click a mouse while nursing too?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.