PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

royal flush on PSO with 100 chips left lol.. lasted an hour with 250 chips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• royal flush on PSO with 100 chips left lol.. lasted an hour with 250 chips

*********** # 3 **************PokerStars Game #57239817489: Tournament #360452912, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2011/02/06 18:15:33 ETTable '360452912 19' 9-max
    Seat #9 is the button
    Seat 1: dagallon (2750 in chips)
    Seat 2: andrewj50050 (100 in chips)
    Seat 3: NevvverFold (1750 in chips)
    Seat 4: crazymom60 (1350 in chips) is sitting out
    Seat 5: Onemoredude (3635 in chips)
    Seat 6: Mac Bones (1395 in chips)
    Seat 7: HALFENREFFER (1885 in chips)
    Seat 8: feral14 (1810 in chips)
    Seat 9: Lcpaq (1835 in chips)
    dagallon: posts small blind 50
    andrewj50050: posts big blind 100 and is all-in

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to andrewj50050 [Qh Jh]

NevvverFold: folds
    crazymom60: folds
    Onemoredude: folds
    Mac Bones: folds
    HALFENREFFER: folds
    feral14: folds
    Lcpaq: folds
    dagallon: calls 50

*** FLOP *** [Ah 3h Kh]***
    TURN *** [Ah 3h Kh] [Th]
    *** RIVER *** [Ah 3h Kh Th] [Ac]

*** SHOW DOWN ***dagallon: shows [5d Kc] (two pair, Aces and Kings)

andrewj50050: shows [Qh Jh] (a Royal Flush)
    dagallon said, "vnh"
    andrewj50050 collected 200 from pot
    dagallon said, "wow"

*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 200 | Rake 0 Board [Ah 3h Kh Th Ac]Seat 1: dagallon (small blind) showed [5d Kc] and lost with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 2: andrewj50050 (big blind) showed [Qh Jh] and won (200) with a Royal FlushSeat 3: NevvverFold folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: crazymom60 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Onemoredude folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: Mac Bones folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: HALFENREFFER folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: feral14 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Lcpaq (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

nice hand.... and is it me or does your new pic look nothing like your old 1?

Comment

dont forget that you were called a donk for having the royal and going all in with 1 BB with qj suited lol

Comment

yeh i look different, think there about 2 years apart those pics roomik.. both are from my facebook album.

anth yeh i know i found that so ammusing when he called me a donk i actually was sat there laughing my head off :-D

Comment

Donk eh??
          Let me tell you a little known fact. There are some people who play poker who have no clue, about the game or the lexicon. Well, I guess that is not little known, but pretty well known.
          Great hand for a great person.
          Jim

Comment

cheers jim means a lot that.. pm me club ID for that club of yours if u could. i can be a night owl once in a while

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.