PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone ever play with daniel negreanu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever play with daniel negreanu?

just curious?.....not my favorite poker player lol

daniel n

most of the stakes he plays are way too high, if you can afford to play at those stakes you're not here much.

Good luck!!

ps.. he is my fav, love those canucks
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

he often plays his weekly $11 private tourny. I was lucky to play on his table once. Follow him on twitter and he announces on the day if he is playing it and where to get password

Comment

Daniel Negreanu

He's playing $5/$10 heads up tables. He's practising 4 tables at once for a match with Isuldur1.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

In Tunica in 04 he was at the table RIGHT behind me in the $1500 buy-in o/8 event...does that count?
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

not yet

oh did you mean poker ???
            Last edited by hemetdennis; Tue Feb 08, 2011, 10:33 AM.
            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

i played in one of his $11 weekly games here.
              he wasn't at my table, but i sat and watched him play... lol

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.