PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

get rid of the 10 prize pool for pso tournys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get rid of the 10 prize pool for pso tournys!

i would like to see the 10 prize pool gone from pso tournys...as long as they keep this there will be and endless line of donks and all inners trying to cash in on these tournys...they dont care about the monthly ratings they just want that big 2.43 dollar win...so if they lose they can just play next one no big deal... but for people like me trying to collect points these clowns are killing me...got knocked out of 2 tournys not even an hour in because these bozos who call my qq with a 6 and a 10 and hit a full house...lets get rid of the prize pool to keep these clowns from playing

Originally posted by ericlee1984 View Post
    i would like to see the 10 prize pool gone from pso tournys...as long as they keep this there will be and endless line of donks and all inners trying to cash in on these tournys...they dont care about the monthly ratings they just want that big 2.43 dollar win...so if they lose they can just play next one no big deal... but for people like me trying to collect points these clowns are killing me...got knocked out of 2 tournys not even an hour in because these bozos who call my qq with a 6 and a 10 and hit a full house...lets get rid of the prize pool to keep these clowns from playing
    Has to be a prize in order to track rankings. Same Ole Same Ole

JT

Comment

And for the 1 Millionth time. They CANNOT get rid of the prize pool due to Pokerstars regulations for the league.

Comment

Dman, cote, roomik, seagull, tazz, moxie, hemet???? anybody care to comment???

Comment

PSO needs the money to tally points the system wont do it otherwise sorry evil:
          Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

well then can they make the prize pool 10 cents instead of ten dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
              And for the 1 Millionth time. They CANNOT get rid of the prize pool due to Pokerstars regulations for the league.
              Eric,

Not that I'm doubting this but where is this information? I do think the cash prize is the incentive for the donkeys who know they have no chance at the bigger prizes from the leaderboard. I would still play if it was just the leaderboard points as there is still an incentive to play good solid poker and the payoff could be even greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyis View Post
                Eric,

Not that I'm doubting this but where is this information? I do think the cash prize is the incentive for the donkeys who know they have no chance at the bigger prizes from the leaderboard. I would still play if it was just the leaderboard points as there is still an incentive to play good solid poker and the payoff could be even greater.
                Cyis,
                This topic has been brought up at least 100 times since PSO started, and I do recall PSO Staff saying they had to have a prize pool in order for League Tracking purposes.

If you look at every League (Facebook and Twitter for instance), they all have a prize associated, even if it is just a Ticket to another tournament.
                Last edited by ericnnancy; Sun Feb 06, 2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ericnnancy View Post
                  lol...

Comment

I need that one cent.

Signed
                    Super Donk
                    7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

the point of the issue is not the tracking system, the scoring system, the point system, or the pay out....its about donks...which there is nothing you can do but be leary, wary and play accordingly thats all one can do...umbup:

Comment

well then can they make the prize pool 10 cents instead of ten dollars?
                        NO $10 is as low as it goes It is what it is, you'll have to adjust or learn to deal with with it whatever your situation is evil:

Comment

Originally posted by shirshot View Post
                          I need that one cent.

Signed
                          Super Donk

Comment

Hey don't laugh Many of us created a bankroll to become active by making the most of these precious pennies evil:

Comment

Maybe make this a playchip tourney where the entry fee is playchips... daily cashes you get payed in playchips...the monthly prizes payed in cash...this may keep a few donks out?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.