PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all the members go ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all the members go ?

Its 5:15am, went to check the updated leaderboard and noticed half of the members are gone. I thought the last time i checked, there were 15,000+ members. Now it shows 8000+ members. Maybe i am just sleepy and only seeing half as well. ...or maybe i am just getting it confused with my rank....or maybe too much whiskey in my coffee this morning.....or maybe its the head injury my wife gave me this morning for waking her up to check my score.......or maybe.....

You are quite correct about the number of people on the board. I'm seeing about 8500. I don't know if that's unusual, though. I want whiskey in my coffee.

Comment

The number shown are those that have played in the Skill League so far this month not actual PSO members, the number rises as the month goes on as more players play their first tourney of the month.

Quite a few deliberately choose not to play the early part of the month.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.