PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...League-Satty-s

JT

I'm playing from the 1-st of thi month and I still don't have ranking in the PSO league...How long does it take to update my points?

Comment

Originally posted by adnan-mah View Post
      I'm playing from the 1-st of thi month and I still don't have ranking in the PSO league...How long does it take to update my points?

Not sure, email support@pokerschoolonline.com and let them know your situation.

Thx
      JT

Comment

Originally posted by adnan-mah View Post
        where are you playing ???
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Is this a .net issue ?

BULLS

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            where are you playing ???

He's playin Bagudi and can't get any points. Anyone know anything bout this?

JT

Comment

Originally posted by BULLSeyeCoA View Post
              Is this a .net issue ?

BULLS
              Could be a POT issue!

JT

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.