PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be careful what you write...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful what you write...

Especially if you are as dumb as this guy.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_...llagio_hold_up

what a dumb ass.... just goes to show you dont say anything online that you cant retract

Comment

I think the real moral of the story is do not rob the Bellagio. I think he's going to court for the theft not for the posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
        I think the real moral of the story is do not rob the Bellagio. I think he's going to court for the theft not for the posting.
        Gee.really?? My point is he posted in a Poker forum.....then talked to a poker player about getting rid of the chips.
        Last edited by ericnnancy; Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Yes Eric, really. Gee!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post

Are you really this dense? I think eric's obvious intention here is to say "Hey everybody,look how what this guy posted and e-mailed helped lead to his arrest (oh and by the way I'm sure will later be used as evidence against him in the trial,unless of course he cops a plea).

I don't think he ever intended for anyone to think that he was suggesting that the crime was in the posting,but the fact the he WAS posting about his crime is,well.............criminally stupid.

Kind of like the guy that robbed the bank the other week ( I want to say it was in Tennessee,but not sure) and used the back of one of his checks,with his address and everything printed on it,to write the hold-up note on.

Genius,genius I says................

Comment

Didn't detect the slightest note of sarcasm there then?

Comment

I hate to admit it being a Colorado native and all but we do seem to attract the dummy criminals that think they can hide in our state why they flock to here is beyond me

Comment

we had a jackass here in Pittsburgh apply for a job at taco bell a few weeks ago and as he was leaving the interview he decided to rob the place lol

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                    we had a jackass here in Pittsburgh apply for a job at taco bell a few weeks ago and as he was leaving the interview he decided to rob the place lol

So when's your court date?

Comment

LOL....wouldn't surprise me bout that dude robbing the bank here in TN...another one today called 911 and asked them how much trouble he'd get in for growing one marijuana plant.

BULLS

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                        So when's your court date?
                        LOL GOOD ONE.. you walked right into that one roomik...umbup:

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.