PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feb 3rd 2011The Day The Tide Was Turned!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feb 3rd 2011The Day The Tide Was Turned!

I've been playing on PSO for 8 months and never really appreciated the league as much as I do now, some might call it luck others might actually believe that I have skill but all I have to say is Thanks to all those courteous players, old schoolers and really skilled players that even though I have not received any advice, their style of play has inspired me to take the first place this month as a challenge that I will never forget. To go from 4000+ Place the top 20 in three days is not only an honor but a privilege that shall always make me proud.. A special message to all the doubters out there, keep focus on your cards and the way that others play, please do give constructive criticism and always be patient always be humble and courteous towards other players.. Good luck every one and I hope to see you all soon at the tables![/FONT]

Sincerely, Dennis Sanchez, AKA (DeeNice002)

Best of luck in the remainder of the month.. it's been a pleasure playing at your table this morning umbup:

Comment

Thank you very much sir.

Comment

Dennis It's Been a great blast meeting you at the tables.

Its been very enjoyable chatting with you each and every tourney we are in together. Keep solid and keep the focus. Your game has the skill just stay the course man.
        Last edited by pinebox32; Sun Feb 06, 2011, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinebox32 View Post
          Its been very enjoyable chatting with you each and every tourney we are in together. Keep solid and keep the focus. Your game has the skill just stay the course man.
          Ty so very much pine, Much Obliged sir!

Comment

good job dee keep it up umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
              good job dee keep it up umbup:
              Thank you very much roomik17, I appreciate that! :-)

Comment

I agree 100% wid broahes' comment, sir. I played on ur table a few days ago, and it was indeed a pleasure. U, sir, are indeed a gentleman, and I look foward to being seated @ ur table again. Gl 4 the remainder of Feb!!!
                5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by EasyChips4U View Post
                  I agree 100% wid broahes' comment, sir. I played on ur table a few days ago, and it was indeed a pleasure. U, sir, are indeed a gentleman, and I look foward to being seated @ ur table again. Gl 4 the remainder of Feb!!!
                  Thank you EasyChips4U, I very much appreciate your kind words, I also hope I get to be seated at your table soon..

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.