PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want A Slow Tourney Structure?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want A Slow Tourney Structure?

Try the 90 man knockout SnG events. They start with 2000 chips and 10/20 blinds. After 1 hour the blinds are 50/100/10 ante and after 2 hours they are 200/400/50 ante. The lowest buy-in is $1.40 then jumps to $6.75. If it fits your bankroll and you want a very good structure give 'em a try but be prepared to stay 3 hours if you run deep.

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
    Try the 90 man knockout SnG events. They start with 2000 chips and 10/20 blinds. After 1 hour the blinds are 50/100/10 ante and after 2 hours they are 200/400/50 ante. The lowest buy-in is $1.40 then jumps to $6.75. If it fits your bankroll and you want a very good structure give 'em a try but be prepared to stay 3 hours if you run deep.
    with that long of one i get bored and then do something stupid

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
      well that's why you should of taken me up on my offer to join us at the table we chat and play two tables all the time evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

After grinding pso's you should be immune to poker boredom

Comment

Joe, the 1.40's are good. I've won them before. They do take alot of time, but if you've got patience it will workout for you.
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
            well that's why you should of taken me up on my offer to join us at the table we chat and play two tables all the time evil:
            what offer ?????????

Comment

what offer ?????????
              i pm'd you an invite didn't you get it? evil:

Comment

I have to agree though, these are awesome. You can actually play some real poker.

Comment

i pm'd you an invite didn't you get it? evil:
                  oh i did now let me see if i can follow directions

Comment

I won one...took over 4.5 hours - on a worknight. Didn't finish until about 1am pacific time. Now i have to limit play on those games to weekends.

Comment

oh i did now let me see if i can follow directions

did i git it right ????

Comment

did i git it right ????
                        yep your in evil:

Comment

For those who don't have the bankroll for these, I'd recommend the $.25 90 man SNGs. They have the same structure as the knockouts you mention, Joe. But I agree, for those with patience these are great events to play. umbup:

Comment

yep your in evil:
                            do you have darkman and andrew in umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

so if you knock out 2 people and get to 12th you almost double your money umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.