PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars Business Proposition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars Business Proposition

I have a very profitable business proposition to make PS. Who would I speak to about this?

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
    I have a very profitable business proposition to make PS. Who would I speak to about this?
    i'm in real tight with the admin. tell me in a pm and i'll send the good word along ps and whatever you do don't fall for some hook, line and sinker from some pin head with a zelda sword evil:
    Last edited by joker41673; Sat Feb 05, 2011, 01:54 AM.
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Yea.......I'm sure stars needs your help in turning a profit.

Comment

The wind.

Comment

Try your shrink, they usually love delusions

Comment

Were I a venture capitalist, or were I SEEKING a venture capitalist, I hardly think my opening remarks, either to solicit support for my idea or to OFFER support for an idea, would be to ask in a public forum.

While the fact an "offer" has been proposed in an open forum does not necessarily mean that offer is a "crack pot" idea, the avenue taken to seek support for the idea may well call into question the credibility of said idea...

I'm just sayin'...
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Is this dude for real?

JT

Comment

They can hear your thoughts--

Im just sayin'

Comment

Now that's funny.

Comment

I sence the AKP in you young wipper snapper.......turn away the me side and follow the true path. "May the flop be with you " FD1

Comment

Taken from: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/support/faq/#ideas

"PokerStars prides itself on taking player feedback seriously, and if you have any improvement suggestions or ideas, please email our Poker Room Management Team directly via ideas@pokerstars.com."

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                        Taken from: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/support/faq/#ideas "PokerStars prides itself on taking player feedback seriously, and if you have any improvement suggestions or ideas, please email our Poker Room Management Team directly via ideas@pokerstars.com."
                        don't listen to this it's a trick pm me and i'll take care of the rest evil:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                          don't listen to this it's a trick pm me and i'll take care of the rest evil:
                          I'm picturing a guy in a small room with government documents and a paper shredder right now. I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                            I'm picturing a guy in a small room with government documents and a paper shredder right now. I don't know why.
                            i'm picturing ren and stimpy or maybe pinky and the brain guess which one you are evil:

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                              i'm picturing ren and stimpy or maybe pinky and the brain guess which one you are evil:
                              I hear a brand spankin new form of beavis and butthead is coming back to mtv this year ____________________________________________ You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the Reaper.
                              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.