PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Redistribution? Also, 15% Rules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Redistribution? Also, 15% Rules

So, now that the #1 and #3 players from last month have been permabanned, what happens to the money?

Also, with more players in the league and more FPP's being generated(and therefore more rake for PS), how about they throw in another 10 grand?

Also, 15% rules. 10% requires that I roll the dice and double up at least one more time than I would previously have needed to.... it's not that easy to get premium hands and even harder to not get donked out. Let's go back to the old structure.

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
    So, now that the #1 and #3 players from last month have been permabanned, what happens to the money?

Also, with more players in the league and more FPP's being generated(and therefore more rake for PS), how about they throw in another 10 grand?

Also, 15% rules. 10% requires that I roll the dice and double up at least one more time than I would previously have needed to.... it's not that easy to get premium hands and even harder to not get donked out. Let's go back to the old structure.

Why do you always speak as tho it's only you in here? Everyone else has to deal with this crap too. WTH is wrong with you? Kid brother back on your system?

JT

Comment

I am not the one who has managed to lose 71 points off of the baseline 1500.... you must be REALLY bad to be THAT bad.

Also, you'd like to meet Jesse James? Why? He doesn't have much character....
      Last edited by PresBruno; Fri Feb 04, 2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I am not the one who has managed to lose 71 points off of the baseline 1500.... you must be REALLY bad to be THAT bad.

Also, you'd like to meet Jesse James? Why? He doesn't have much character....
        Tell ya what mouth. I will play you heads up anytime anywhere.

Wrong Jesse James kid. If you're are gonna speak to me. Bring your "A" game. You have no clue man.........NONE!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
          Why do you always speak as tho it's only you in here? Everyone else has to deal with this crap too. WTH is wrong with you? Kid brother back on your system?

JT
          Some players operate in a vacuum. That is why they fail...

Im just saying

Comment

you should know that i have been trying real hard not to reply to the nonsense that spews from your finger tips almost everyday of the week
            So, now that the #1 and #3 players from last month have been permabanned, what happens to the money? who said they have been banned let alone perma-banned Also, with more players in the league and more FPP's being generated(and therefore more rake for PS), how about they throw in another 10 grand? so 2k more peeps maybe half if we're lucky will become active next month and you want another 10k added.... don't hold your breathe... better yet please do Also, 15% rules. 10% requires that I roll the dice and double up at least one more time than I would previously have needed to.... it's not that easy to get premium hands and even harder to not get donked out. Let's go back to the old structure.
            this is the way it will be so get used to it or go home evil:
            Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

So, now that the #1 and #3 players from last month have been permabanned
              So where did you hear they were permabanned??? More of your ludicrous slander perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace King 61 View Post
                So where did you hear they were permabanned??? More of your ludicrous slander perhaps?
                You didn't know? Oh, how could you? Don't you hear voices, too??LOL

Comment

"User not found" on both accounts...

BULLS

Comment

antlovesang was in the first pso tourney

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
                      antlovesang was in the first pso tourney
                      Yeah, but AntlovesAng was nowhere near to being #1 or #3 wrong thread try again evil:
                      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                        Yeah, but AntlovesAng was nowhere near to being #1 or #3 wrong thread try again evil:
                        don`t get you??? Anyways, PresBruno Was Caught With His Willy In Between 2 Biscuits Off His Sibling(lol)His Sibling Said "are You Mental,You Dirty Boy" And PresBruno Replies "I`m Fkn Crackers"

Comment

banned i thought it was still under investigation.does anyone know for sure?i understand that they are in the same home and have not made a secret about it and its been ok with support till now.

Comment

Originally posted by bahmani381 View Post
                            banned i thought it was still under investigation.does anyone know for sure?i understand that they are in the same home and have not made a secret about it and its been ok with support till now.
                            Always is, until they have to pay you. Then, the "red flag" gets thrown and you're done!

JT

Comment

Originally posted by JT_Sooooted View Post
                              Always is, until they have to pay you. Then, the "red flag" gets thrown and you're done!

JT
                              They want a photo ID for every account before they pay if more than one account comes from the same computer or IP number. If my wife were to cash she would have to send them her photo ID since we have the same IP address.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.