PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Saying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Saying

HELLO!!!!!

Been lurking and getting comfortable with playing the league.

I'm an older than dirt retiree who has a passion for poker and fishing, being up here in the "GREAT WHITE NORTH" the two blend well in keeping me occupied all year through.

By the way my avatar has nothing to do with poker - it's my logo for a small tackle business I operate serving the walleye fisherfolk in my neck of the woods.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the tables.

McQ60

welcome to the pso plenty of knowledgable wisdom within these forums to add to your well served poker brain GL see you at the tables umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Welcome to PSO

From a fellow "Great White North" guy (well, Maine, but still...). Look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Comment

Originally posted by McQ60 View Post
        HELLO!!!!!

Been lurking and getting comfortable with playing the league.

I'm an older than dirt retiree who has a passion for poker and fishing, being up here in the "GREAT WHITE NORTH" the two blend well in keeping me occupied all year through.

By the way my avatar has nothing to do with poker - it's my logo for a small tackle business I operate serving the walleye fisherfolk in my neck of the woods.

Looking forward to meeting all of you on the tables.

McQ60
        mmmmmmmmmmmmm walleye good eats welcome to pso good luck at the tables

Comment

Thanks folks - see you on the felt

Comment

Yeah, welcome McQ60 from another Canuck.

My son lives in Aylmer. I usually get there in the spring and fall.

See ya around the tables.

Cheers

Comment

Hey, McQ. Vancouverite here, living in the great rainy northwest. I actually thought your avatar was a poker reference, because there's a fish in it. Like, you think of yourself as a fish that nevertheless nibbles away at other people's stacks until you win, or something like that. :P

Anyway, I hope your experience playing poker is a good one.

Comment

cheers from the land of oil and steaks

Hey cheers from another great white northerner (ok I live within 200 miles of the border but its more north then 350 million other people) in Alberta. Have fun enjoy and hope to see you at the tables when my bankroll builds some more.
                cheers the Hamster

Comment

welcome great white north so got to ask- Got Geddy? c ya Spinumbup:umbup:

Comment

Welcome to the forum! umbup: Thanks for the intro. If you have any questions, this group is more than helpful. Don't be a stranger and best o' luck!

Comment

Walleye. Is that what we'd call a Pike?

Comment

Hi, McQ. Welcome to the forum!

Dawn

Comment

Darkman 61- the european version is called Zander / Sander, Holland is the most notable destination for this fish and they grow huge - 25 lbs is not uncommon.

Over here Pike are called Northern Pike and another interesting fact - the european version can grow larger than the variety we have here in Canada - 50 lbs is again not uncommon.

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.