PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twas me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twas me

I sent the message to support. It just seems too unlikely that two people within the same househols can indepentantly come 1 and 3 from a league of 15k. I hope I'm proved wrong. I realy do, because I read the forum and I know you want to help whitestars. but when I read the post in the EricNacny thread it just seemed like a mathematical long shot. A lot of hours have gonein to this league from many people and I hope you understand the due dilligence that I took.

Best of luck

AA

lol

most of us here already knew it had to be you,

your a very easy read,

eff u
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
      most of us here already knew it had to be you, your a very easy read, eff u
      i heard presbruno hired him to or maybe seagull he's been hiding for awhile anyways it's better to get this in the open and over with is the cabinet stocked up and ready eff? evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

I genuinely want to be proved wrong.

You've all sen me put my hand up and appologise many times.

Hope to this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
          I genuinely want to be proved wrong.

You've all sen me put my hand up and appologise many times.

Hope to this time.
          If'n ya dont point yer finger to accuse many times, ya dont hafta put yer hand up and apologize many times...

Im just sayin

Comment

Honestly, Alpha, I'm sure you're not the only one who was, or would have been had they known the situation, suspicious. If there was no basis to the concern, PS wouldn't be doing a review over one conspiracy theory via email.

Comment

Why post this really?

You reported someone you suspected of cheating, big deal. If they cheated they will probably lose alot of money.......if they didnt they will probably be awarded their prize. Do we now need to apologise to the comunity when we suspect a cheater and report our suspicions to admins?

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                If'n ya dont point yer finger to accuse many times, ya dont hafta put yer hand up and apologize many times... Im just sayin
                WOW!! the grammar szar is gone who's typing on tazz's acount? evil:
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

*Closed*
                  Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.