PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And that's where he'll always be !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that's where he'll always be !

425 [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_site/global/themes/pso/arrow-up-0f0.png[/IMG] 2 Darkman61 $0 [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_site/global/themes/pso/checked.png[/IMG] $5.00 [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_site/global/themes/pso/checked.png[/IMG] 1556.77 426 [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_site/global/themes/pso/arrow-up-0f0.png[/IMG] 214 andrewj50050 $0 [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_site/global/themes/pso/checked.png[/IMG] $5.00 [IMG]//media.intellipoker.com/images_site/global/themes/pso/checked.png[/IMG] 1556.68 For sure

yes, he is definitely a bottom

;o)

Comment

This is before he hits the Newcastle Brown watching his beloved football team Middlesboro,whom I must say would drive me to drink.LOL. Then when they get a hinding he'll come on here to get rid of his venom and call everyone donks and look for an arguement. Then alas his luvly girlfriend has to get him out of the cart yet AGAIN. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
        This is before he hits the Newcastle Brown watching his beloved football team Middlesboro,whom I must say would drive me to drink.LOL. Then when they get a hinding he'll come on here to get rid of his venom and call everyone donks and look for an arguement. Then alas his luvly girlfriend has to get him out of the cart yet AGAIN. lmao
        Broon Ale Is A Mans Drink,Smoggies Have Ace Lager

Comment

old dogs never lie jeez

and btw puppy hes not from middlesborough

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
            old dogs never lie jeez

and btw puppy hes not from middlesborough
            Ant--Is that you? Or, is it Andy chatting as you?

Comment

nope just me umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

fish are u for real? why would he be chatting as me? and darkman any more of this and i ll have u reported dont u worry sunshine

Comment

id love to know what ud report him for?

Comment

Uh oh Report Police!! I think he gonna take his toys to another sandbox DarkMan. HeHe ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mmmm Fish View Post
                      Ant--Is that you? Or, is it Andy chatting as you?

no andy only plays for him not talk for him

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

hey hemet why do you play poker??? jeez you have a great future in comedy your jokes are insane dude umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by antlovesang1 View Post
                          hey hemet why do you play poker??? jeez you have a great future in comedy your jokes are insane dude umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                          i just play poker in between shows
                          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                            i just play poker in between shows

You almost had another one tonight. Miss Piggy came to my table again and continued to act in a manner suggesting she'd run out of valium. Strange though. She disappeared when I announced I felt a sequel coming

Comment

Originally posted by donksrule001 View Post
                              id love to know what ud report him for?
                              For stating facts. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.