PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My last post - EVER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My last post - EVER

I have been trying to gather information through this forum, yet all I seem to do is cause aguements between my fellow classmates.
    So I am making this announcement, and I have promised TOO2COO, and I am a man of my word.

I shall NEVER post in this forum again - due to the fact that I am NOT gonna be the source of any bickering.

Thank you all for everything

Gary

Originally posted by gammin4fun View Post
    I have been trying to gather information through this forum, yet all I seem to do is cause aguements between my fellow classmates.
    So I am making this announcement, and I have promised TOO2COO, and I am a man of my word.

I shall NEVER post in this forum again - due to the fact that I am NOT gonna be the source of any bickering.

Gary
    Gary, this entire forum is a mess man. Take it for what it's worth. If you like something you run across. Use it! If someone pisses you off, let it be known but forget it! I need you to be active here and questioning anything that worries you. If you must do it VIA PM. Then PM me. Don't let others actions worry you.

JT

Comment

i am not the best on here but if you need any help with anything just pm me and i'll try to help

good luck
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Gary
        gammin4fun/Gary, i hope you've had the opportunity to look into and read any number of posts here on this forum...
        i'm impressed with your self confidence! - presuming it was your fault that others argue on your thread.. (i think it's a wee bit over estimated however)
        look around, these blokes take every opportunity to slam eachother - it's a bit of a pissing contest sometimes.

once in a while it's funny - and the rest of the time i just sit back, shake my head and try to imagine what they do for a living.....
        never base your happiness solely on someone else - if they want to bicker, grab their balls and run home let 'em. but cutting your own nose off to spite them is a little harsh. TOO2COO let him off the hook!

Gary, enjoy the forum where you can. ask questions (you might have to sift through the postes in your own thread to get through the fluff and find the answers) but don't quit because of a few jaded remarks.

there - that's my 2¢ worth - my opinion.
        and yeah we all have an opinion - kinda like we all have an arsehole... mind you... no one wants to see everyone's opinions either.

good luck with the PSO
        luckbox luck at the tables and maybe we'll be face to face on the felt one day

i'm smarter than i look so you can pm me too if you wanna

mouse, aka Kim

Comment

Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
          gammin4fun/Gary, i hope you've had the opportunity to look into and read any number of posts here on this forum...
          i'm impressed with your self confidence! - presuming it was your fault that others argue on your thread.. (i think it's a wee bit over estimated however)
          look around, these blokes take every opportunity to slam eachother - it's a bit of a pissing contest sometimes.

once in a while it's funny - and the rest of the time i just sit back, shake my head and try to imagine what they do for a living.....
          never base your happiness solely on someone else - if they want to bicker, grab their balls and run home let 'em. but cutting your own nose off to spite them is a little harsh. TOO2COO let him off the hook!

Gary, enjoy the forum where you can. ask questions (you might have to sift through the postes in your own thread to get through the fluff and find the answers) but don't quit because of a few jaded remarks.

and yeah we all have an opinion - kinda like we all have an arsehole... mind you... no one wants to see everyone's opinions either.

good luck with the PSO

mouse, aka Kim
          Maybe, but I can write my name in the snow--SO THERE...LOL

Comment

Gary

Forget that Gary. YOU did'nt cause jacksquat,you asked a good and valid question. Then others chose to bicker with each other and hijack your thread. Happens all the time here,not your fault.

Please reconsider and stay active in the forum. You actually ask pertinent questions that start good discussions. If others choose to take those discussions off course that's not your look out.

Remember,being intelligent enough to ask the right questions is as,if not more, important than being able to answer them. You do that. That's a great help to the other newer players that are trying to learn as well. Some are too self-conscious maybe to post on their own and just come here to read the forum and learn from what others ask. You're one of those that has been asking the right questions that peeps can learn from, get back in here and keep it up. We'll keep answering them for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post

Good thing tazz is a short name. And I bet you run out of "ink" before you get to write in the 864. Hell, 60/40 against that you even cross the T.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
                oh play that card now.. sure...
                ~giggles~
                i am almost glad that i can't say that i can write my name in the snow.. with any pride in my voice what so ever.
                i've never tried - all i do try to do is make sure that i'm not peeing in the hood of my snowsuit..

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                  Good thing tazz is a short name. And I bet you run out of "ink" before you get to write in the 864. Hell, 60/40 against that you even cross the T.
                  I write in cursive so I don't hafta cross my 't'--

Comment

I fail to understand why you take personal responsibility for the bad behavior of others over whom you have no control?
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Then others chose to bicker with each other and hijack your thread. Happens all the time here,not your fault... If others choose to take those discussions off course that's not your look out.
                      Kinda like how Moxie, tazz, and blindmice have hijacked this forum and turned it into a thread about urinating outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post

good luck with the PSO

mouse, aka Kim
                        I have nothing to do with this I have never even talk to Gary
                        Last edited by TOO2COO; Fri Feb 04, 2011, 06:58 AM.
                        Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                          Kinda like how Moxie, tazz, and blindmice have hijacked this forum and turned it into a thread about urinating outdoors.

Out of my entire OP that one statement is what you got out of it ? Nice. And then you take that one statement out of context and try to use it as a contrast against my little jest to try and make it look like that's all I was here to do? Double nice.

You got me,I confess. Sorry everyone,ignore my original post imploring Gary to stay as he is a new,but valued,contributor to this forum.

All I was really here to do was make a pee pee joke.

Jeez.

Comment

All I was really here to do was make a pee pee joke.
                            Even if that was all you ever did, your posts would still be more useful than about 98% of the posts found around here.

Comment

This forum is full of morons and trolls dont blame yourself for there problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.