PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am sorry for starting this fight between Tazz and Heme

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry for starting this fight between Tazz and Heme

All I wanted was to know is - If I was in full compliance to go active - I am sorry I caused a fight. It's all better now - it was a glitch and PSO has it fixed now - So lets kiss and make up please.

As for TAZZ864 - I DID look it up - and found no reason to NOT be active - and then you called me LAZY in your arguments with Hempedennis? ...

Quote:
    I believe I said 'DON'T believe me, look it up...' I refuse to 'man up' and take responsibility for others' laziness....geez go stir up somethin else...

That was totally uncalled for, you needn't call others names when you have no idea what when on BEFORE the question was posted

Thank you anyway

Gary

Originally posted by gammin4fun View Post
    As for TAZZ864 - I DID look it up - and found no reason to NOT be active - and then you called me LAZY in your arguments with Hempedennis? ...

Quote:
    I believe I said 'DON'T believe me, look it up...' I refuse to 'man up' and take responsibility for others' laziness....geez go stir up somethin else...
    Boy Gary, I think you missed the point. When I said, 'laziness of others...' I was referring to those people who are too lazy to look it up-- you looked it up, thus I don't think I referred to you at all...

Secondly, calling it a fight may be giving some too much credit. That presupposes there was a chance one could question the 'rightness' of an opinion--which one can't...

Im just sayin...

Comment

Lets not try and add Fuel to the Fire

*Closed*
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.