PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Off Topic

    Just curious anyone into MMO's?

  • #2
    awe i really hate opening my mouth and proving to the world that i am not smarter than i look... even when i say i am.. but what's a MMO?
    multi - man - onenighter?

    (since you were "off topic" - must not be poker)

    ____________________________________________
    run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
      awe i really hate opening my mouth and proving to the world that i am not smarter than i look... even when i say i am.. but what's a MMO?
      multi - man - onenighter?

      (since you were "off topic" - must not be poker)

      ____________________________________________
      run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house
      You know you're quite evil--

      Im just sayin

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
        awe i really hate opening my mouth and proving to the world that i am not smarter than i look... even when i say i am.. but what's a MMO? multi - man - onenighter? would multiple personalities count? (since you were "off topic" - must not be poker) ____________________________________________ run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house
        google is so awsome it says this is a world of warcraft news forum so i'm not are you? evil:
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

        Comment


        • #5
          MMO defined (TY Google!)

          MMO is short for MMORPG, Massively multiplayer online role-playing game. (Which should probably be massive, not massively, but whatever.)

          I played World of Warcraft for about 5 years, and Warhammer Online for a year or two... not lately, funds won't stretch quite far enough for me to get back into WoW for $15 a month... but I hope to be able to someday, I do miss it.

          It would be awesome to consistently make enough money playing poker to be able to resubscribe to WoW... of course, then, I'd have serious time-management issues... but it would sure be fun!

          Comment


          • #6
            boy, is my face red..
            and damn i fogot to google!.. how bad is that?

            and yes tazz i am an evil woman. please remember that when you try to steal my blinds!



            ____________________________________________
            run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
              boy, is my face red..
              and damn i fogot to google!.. how bad is that?

              and yes tazz i am an evil woman. please remember that when you try to steal my blinds!



              ____________________________________________
              run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house
              Who has time to use the Google machine when they're in the middle if a multi - man - onenighter?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
                boy, is my face red..
                and damn i fogot to google!.. how bad is that?

                and yes tazz i am an evil woman. please remember that when you try to steal my blinds!



                ____________________________________________
                run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house
                Ok...

                Now I have to go searching for a mouse size paddle.

                That, and chocolate covered cheese to ease the sting.
                Double Bracelet Winner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
                  and yes tazz i am an evil woman. please remember that when you try to steal my blinds!



                  ____________________________________________
                  run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house
                  Do your worst-- Your best is probably too good--

                  I'm just sayin'...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wyldcat2011 View Post
                    MMO is short for MMORPG, Massively multiplayer online role-playing game. (Which should probably be massive, not massively, but whatever.)

                    I played World of Warcraft for about 5 years, and Warhammer Online for a year or two... not lately, funds won't stretch quite far enough for me to get back into WoW for $15 a month... but I hope to be able to someday, I do miss it.

                    It would be awesome to consistently make enough money playing poker to be able to resubscribe to WoW... of course, then, I'd have serious time-management issues... but it would sure be fun!
                    ^^^
                    but yeah i was just curious i was able to get a beta key for a game that is going live on march 1st called Rift by a company named Trion and its been pretty neat it beats WoW by a long shot just like WoW busted up EQ it definitly has saved me from those tilt moments when i need to take a break from the tables i also played WoW and Warhammer also got into for a while Lotro (lord of the rings) might want to try to get a key for rift wyld think they'll have at least 2 more betas befor it goes live

                    and founder subs for testers will be about 9.99 a month

                    Blindmice's answer cracked me up
                    Last edited by Eagle3947; Sun Feb 06, 2011, 04:38 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Rift

                      Awesome video for it... how would I go about trying to get a beta key? Would you get anything for referring a couple of new members? Got a link? Seagull_2005 is pretty intrigued by it, he woke up talking about it this morning and pointed me to the video.

                      I can PM you my email address if you'd like.

                      Thanks for the tip!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://www.riftgame.com/en/ Beta key info is at bottom left to sign up for one umbup: Friend referals will not be available until the game goes live (March 1st 2011)
                        Last edited by Eagle3947; Wed Feb 09, 2011, 03:27 AM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        X Cookies Information

                        We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.