PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not able to chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to chat

I would like an explanation as to why we can no longer chat from the rail with fellow a PSO player if we haven't registered in the tournament they are playing in.We have been disallowed to do so for whatever reason.As far as I know I have the required buy-in required why am I not able to chat from the rail.

I'm just askin'

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
    I would like an explanation as to why we can no longer chat from the rail with fellow a PSO player if we haven't registered in the tournament they are playing in.We have been disallowed to do so for whatever reason.As far as I know I have the required buy-in required why am I not able to chat from the rail.

I'm just askin'

You azzhat. I saw the title of the thread and your ID and was like "Ooooh,another 30 day ban? Is it time for "Silent Bob II: The Loaf-Pinchers Strike Back"?

But yeah,I'm with you here I would really like to here an answer on this one myself.

Comment

LOL..... I also thought, not another ban Gee...........brkn, you scared us....LOL You must be bored, needing to chat in rail.....LOL Cya around, take care umbup:

Comment

I still got like 5 days to go pure torture.

Comment

Blinky returns!

Oh. Wait.

Yeah, the no observer chat is weird. Don't know why they would turn that on.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
            Blinky returns!

Oh. Wait.

Someone with really thin skin probably went whining to the powers that be.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Although I'm shocked they actually listened to a suggestion, if that was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post
              Blinky returns!

Oh. Wait.

Another problem I was not aware of. I will get this sorted.

Comment

I have emailed support about this who have passed it onto pokerstars

The reason I did this is :

I have a friend who stalks me while I'm playing

is not registered for the game I'm in but is a qualified PSO'er

I have tried to chat with other PSO'ers when I haven't registerd but to no avail

Comment

i don't know why but it never let me chat and i had a ticket

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
                    Although I'm shocked they actually listened to a suggestion, if that was the case.
                    I read this post, found it to be a tad in need of tact, then felt a bit bad when I read who posted the next one.

<--- Never thought I'd use this one.

Comment

Not understanding why we can't chat. I know we were able to last month. I really do hope they get this sorted out.

While I understand some don't like the extra "chatter", they always have the option to turn chat off so they are not disrupted by others chatting.

What I don't understand is the reason it gives you for not being able to chat...I have the buy-in, yet it doesn't recognize that we do have the buy-in.

Oh well, hopefully PS will figure this out soon and flip the switch to make things all better.

Rosie

Comment

yeah, i have my entourage.. Silent Bob or Blinkin Brkn usually comes by and makes sure my thimble's full...(honey, you're so sexy when you can talk)
                        the cats like to come in and toy with me too..
                        it's all in fun!

i have my armour all shined up - the extra wires and batteries have been removed..
                        i should be about ready to take on the world!!!

my throat hurts when i am forced to be silent..

Comment

Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
                          yeah, i have my entourage.. Silent Bob or Blinkin Brkn usually comes by and makes sure my thimble's full...(honey, you're so sexy when you can talk) the cats like to come in and toy with me too.. it's all in fun! i have my armour all shined up - the extra wires and batteries have been removed.. i should be about ready to take on the world!!! my throat hurts when i am forced to be silent..
                          but did you get all the wires and batteries?? or just the ones you were suppost to find ??? i still have the remote let me know when you have it on umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                            but did you get all the wires and batteries?? or just the ones you were suppost to find ??? i still have the remote let me know when you have it on umbup:umbup:
                            hey i'm not a computer mouse! i don't think i left anything behind if i could get my teeth on 'em they've been chewed... lol i'll let you know when i've got it on.. ____________________________________________ run in - grab the cheese - run out mouse in da house

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                              Another problem I was not aware of. I will get this sorted.

is this going to get fixed soon ???

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.