PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot Limit Omaha Hi/LO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Limit Omaha Hi/LO

im gonna open up a micro stakes ring game for it. Anybody want in??

Heres the info:

id = 12448
    code = speakeasy

I might be interested in that... Hopefully you can get a full table to make it work out best... I've been playing PLO8 micro ring games for the past week and enjoying it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyis View Post
      I might be interested in that... Hopefully you can get a full table to make it work out best... I've been playing PLO8 micro ring games for the past week and enjoying it a lot.

me too Cyis ever since the wbcoop me qualifier. I really love it. In fact Im playing it right now..and have made a couple hundred fpp's already from .01/.02 tables. well Im gonna try to round up some people that like plo8...do the same if you know any...and bring em along.

Comment

Originally posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
        me too Cyis ever since the wbcoop me qualifier. I really love it. In fact Im playing it right now..and have made a couple hundred fpp's already from .01/.02 tables. well Im gonna try to round up some people that like plo8...do the same if you know any...and bring em along.
        Yeah I took 50th in the WBCOOP qualifier and been playing the 1c/2c tables every night since then. Racked up more than enough VPP to be active this month with only 17 hours on the tables.

Comment

oh yeah...not hard to rack em up...made the 20 in a few hours...well when im done with my shower break i will look for you at the tables and maybe join you...i think omaha888 likes the plo8 so idk..but im think maybe its better for us to play these games on regular tables instead of home games that way we dont take eachtohers money but non pso players money... umbup:

Comment

I'd actually thought about starting a weekly Fri or Sat PLO8 tourney in my club... Like all my tourneys it'd be deep or double stacked play. I just hadn't heard if there was any interest in it.

Comment

im fairly new to PLO hi lo but it is a game that has me intrigued. im playing some .01/.02 right now tryin to pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by Cyis View Post
                I'd actually thought about starting a weekly Fri or Sat PLO8 tourney in my club... Like all my tourneys it'd be deep or double stacked play. I just hadn't heard if there was any interest in it.
                sounds good to me Cyis...

I'll join your club send me the info...

you can host the tourney and I'll host a ring game..

Comment

There's 1 empty seat on each of the tables I"m playing PLO8 on right now but I'll probably depart them here when the PSO tourney starts.

Comment

Originally posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
                    oh yeah...not hard to rack em up...made the 20 in a few hours...well when im done with my shower break i will look for you at the tables and maybe join you...i think omaha888 likes the plo8 so idk..but im think maybe its better for us to play these games on regular tables instead of home games that way we dont take eachtohers money but non pso players money... umbup:
                    what about adding 8 game also to the mix. plo8 is where i get my FPPS/Vpps each month seen cyis a couple times but 8 game is harder need some practice

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post
                      what about adding 8 game also to the mix. plo8 is where i get my FPPS/Vpps each month seen cyis a couple times but 8 game is harder need some practice
                      I have never played 8 game before joe...so idk..I will have to try it out I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Dawg 57 View Post
                        Yeah I recall seeing you a time or two on a table I'm playing on... The only thing with 8 game for me is that it's so many different styles of poker that change. It's hard to be good in any given one, whereas I can play PLO8 or NLHE and that's all I have to concentrate on. I think those that can play 8 game mixed well are very well rounded poker players, I'm just not there myself.

Comment

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 06:53 AM.

Comment

yeah was thimnking about a home club play money for 8 game, dont want to be a fish for sure. (really am one still) but i enjoyed the wbcoop and want to get some hand time in before may. play tables are a joke,but figure get a group of peeps toghether could get some good game practice in w/o going broke learning!!!! thats why i play very little cash right now. i know that you cant win all the time but im not giving my cash away just to learn either!!!

Comment

I'll run some "funny" money 8-game and PLO8 under my club if there's interest. I'd like to be ready for SCOOP as well so I can make the most from the single ticket entry I have from WBCOOP.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.