PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving tables

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving tables

Is there a rule of thumb or a formula for who is moved to another table in MTT's? Recently i was moved 5 times within 9 levels. Some tables i got good cards and others not so good (terrible). Some had some good chat going. Others had none. But it was hard to get any consistency while constantly playing different players. I'm not complaining because it is something everyone deals with, but just curious. Is it just a coin flip or does it depend where you are sitting in position and what position you are moving to?

pure random chance
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Late registrations can also create a lot of table shuffling, especially if there are 30 minutes and lots of late comers. AND, the more donks going out early the more likely you will be shuffled, along with everyone else. As you said, it does work itself out in the long run - win some, lose some.
      The other day I was nearing the bubble with a small stack. Got moved to another table, and had to wait for the button to pass. Avoided the blinds that would have taken me out before the money. Was able to hang around and fold till ITM.

Herk

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.