PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Colorado PSO Players!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Colorado PSO Players!!!

Coming up from April 1st thru the 10th there is a live event that will be in our area that I would LOVE to attend and was wondering if any fellow PSO members are going or are interested in this. http://www.heartlandpokertour.com/ev...yid=2011&eid=4 But due to problematic mobile/transprotation issues, I am exausting all my resources looking for a solution, for lack of a better term, 'over this huge speed bump'' by reaching out to my fellow PSO members that would possibly be interested in carpooling/ridesharing. I live just south of the Denver metro area, but sadly, to far out (Douglas County) that local bus service is not an option for me . I would be more than willing to pay for gas used and/or splitting overnite room cost, if you are attending multiple days, and I'm even up to negotiating staking you in for your entery fee(s) in some of the lower priced statellites leading to the main event. PM me If you are interested so we could iron out the details. -Eagle3947 umbup:umbup:umbup:
    Last edited by Eagle3947; Wed Feb 02, 2011, 10:11 PM.

/BUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle3947 View Post
      /BUMP!
      trying not to let it get buried :/

Comment

/bump!

Comment

/bump?

Comment

Sigh,

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.