PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

multi- accounts ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi- accounts ?

karmawun and karmawun2 both played last month in the PSO Skill League games and he didn't deny the other account was his.

dumas wants to give me shit, well i always look up shit talkers and this is what i found.

this post is for you mcrissinger and who ever else is a multiaccount detective around here. let justice be served. But i am to tired right now.

when i told him karmawun and karmawun2 both played in pso skill league last month and they both suck, is all he could say was " that is becouse of idiot players like you " no denial but just further insults till he was knocked out.
    Last edited by Poncho Bowie; Wed Feb 02, 2011, 09:20 PM.

Send the info to support! We don't need any cheaters in this league or on PokerStars.

Comment

Strange that they are both from Duluth too, coincidence?

Comment

check out billyboy4560 and billybouy29 both from glasgow . while 1 played the other sat out and when 1 busted out other played.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nothing will happen if you don't send info to support!

Comment

anyone who finds someone usin 2 accounts should report it to support we need to keep this league self policed

Behanbad

Comment

Have these accounts been reported yet? please fill in the results.

Comment

I reported him and got a response from PSO that they forwarded the info to PS. and now karmawun2 is listed loser not found now.

By the way with as much data work as I do I find multi accounts all the time but this was the first one I found that both were active in the same month. Plus he was asking for trouble by his table manners.

I am not going to list all the people I know have two very similar looking PSO accounts when only one is being played on.
                Last edited by Poncho Bowie; Thu Feb 03, 2011, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poncho Bowie View Post
                  I reported him and got a response from PSO that they forwarded the info to PS. and know karmawun2 is listed loser not found now.

By the way with as much data work as I do I find multi accounts all the time but this was the first one I found that both were active in the same month. Plus he was asking for trouble by his table manners.

I am not going to list all the people I know have two very similar looking PSO accounts when only one is being played on.

maybe pm the person and ask them to close one ?? why do you need two seems to be asking for

trouble what do you think
                  sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

once someone is in the system they cannot get thier name off the search engine. When PSO first started there were alot of people who registered in PSO on multable accounts, but with the investigation they had the first month, everyone I know who did regester two accounts only use one now. It is new members who do not realize how scrutinized PSO is, and come in here thinking it is no different than regular PS games, which it is. PSO is a relatively small group of people who actively play and people get to know one another.

If you take a lot of notes on everyone in pso like I tend to do, is all you have to do is go to options - player notes, and look at what comes up.

The people who are are easilly caught by being stupid really are not the ones that concern me, it is the people who use more advanced methods to escape detection that you know are the ones who reqally are tring to cheat the system.

The names that I find are relatively amusing in comparison, in comparison to the people who are really trying hard to cheat. I suspect there are untold numbers of those people. And they would be practically impossable for somone like me to out.

Comment

if someone has two accounts and wins big they are just asking for trouble

i'm sure i the person tells ahead of time to have one closed they can do that

they close accounts everyday anyway thats what i would do

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

there's another one Darcyfarmboy
                        and another darcy always playing at the same time but says diffrent location

Comment

has it ever ocured to u that 2 people could be named darcy lol

Comment

Originally posted by donksrule001 View Post
                            has it ever ocured to u that 2 people could be named darcy lol
                            umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: also in regards to the billyboy multi account billy is one of the most popular male names in scotland let alone glasgow unless you thorough check the 2 on numerous psos to see if 1 is sat out and 1 is playing and 1 busts the other plays etc hard to tell with that one.

Comment

Not that I would ever do this but how is this possible to do?? Wait after thinking for a moment I realized that they would have two computers right?? Why would you put yourself in this position to begin with??

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.