PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Merchandise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Merchandise

I can't find the suggestion forum anymore. So, I will put this here. I will be playing in every Ring event at Harrah's in STL in late March, early April. I would love to promote the PSO. However, I find nothing anywhere on merchandise. Anyway, I can purchase something? or is there any merchandise out there?

Thx
    JT

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/

Comment

If you have a lot of FPPs - Cashier-VIP Store.

I don't think they are sold for real $.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post

As I stated, PSO merchandise. PokerSchoolOnline. I appreciate the post but t his I have Sir.

Thx
        JT

Comment

i can only find Poker Stars stuff, nothing for Poker School Online specifically.
          maybe you could email support - they might have stuff that's just not available through PS

Comment

Originally posted by blindmice123 View Post
            i can only find Poker Stars stuff, nothing for Poker School Online specifically.
            maybe you could email support - they might have stuff that's just not available through PS

Email just sent. Just looking to get some shirts and a hoodie or something to this affect. Hope to get something back soon. If not, I will have my own made with JT_Sooooted or something. Just want to promote within the B&M's is all.

JT

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.