PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmed!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmed!!!

thank you all for the advice and concern about me going ACTIVE. I emailed support as suggested and the informed me that I am indeed ACTIVE, but the leaderboard is NOT showing me as such.

here is a copy of what they wrote me:

We are sorry to learn that even though you had earned the required VPPs in
    the previous month to be classified as an 'Active' player, our PSO Leaderboard
    is displaying it differently.

We can confirm that you are an 'Active' player based on the points you earned.

The PokerSchoolOnline programming team is working on a solution to display
    your status correctly. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused

Originally posted by gammin4fun View Post
    thank you all for the advice and concern about me going ACTIVE. I emailed support as suggested and the informed me that I am indeed ACTIVE, but the leaderboard is NOT showing me as such.

here is a copy of what they wrote me:

We are sorry to learn that even though you had earned the required VPPs in
    the previous month to be classified as an 'Active' player, our PSO Leaderboard
    is displaying it differently.

We can confirm that you are an 'Active' player based on the points you earned.

The PokerSchoolOnline programming team is working on a solution to display
    your status correctly. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
    Good Deal Gary,
    Good to see that all in all things work out as they should here at the PSO,

JT

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.