PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good way to grind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good way to grind?

The $2.09 4-man heads up have major donks.
    If I can win 40-50% of those, should I grind on them?

What tournaments and sit and go's do ya'all prefer?

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post

I'm confused-- Are you talking 'win,' like you won your first million; 'win,' like you won the Sunday Million; or 'win,' like you won the PSO league last month?

I'm just sayin'

Comment

Basic math should answer your question. Of couse you should.

Comment

He finds something that he thinks he can win 40-50% of the time that pays a 4x return if you win it so a basic understanding of math would tell you that even at the low number of his expectations (40%) he can make a $11.10 profit every ten games he plays.................

and he has to ask the Plebicites(that's how HE sees us I'm sure) here in the forum if he should play them.

Genius,genius I says.............

Comment

I Play The $4 Buy In 33 man Sit n Gos For Dyslexics. I`ve Entered 6 And Won 6. I Was Heads Up In The Last One And This Dyslexic Bloke Went All In And I Called. He Thought He Had Won With Quad 3s But His Hole Cards Were 8 5 o And Because They Are All Dyslexic They Cant Read The Cards And Bet With Crap When They Think They Have The Nuts....Its Under Tourney>Special>Needs And They Run From 2pm Every 3 Hours

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
            I Play The $4 Buy In 33 man Sit n Gos For Dyslexics. I`ve Entered 6 And Won 6. I Was Heads Up In The Last One And This Dyslexic Bloke Went All In And I Called. He Thought He Had Won With Quad 3s But His Hole Cards Were 8 5 o And Because They Are All Dyslexic They Cant Read The Cards And Bet With Crap When They Think They Have The Nuts....Its Under Tourney>Special>Needs And They Run From 2pm Every 3 Hours

I can't play those. I don't have the special hockey helmet that is required for entry.

Pres on the other hand?..................

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              I can't play those. I don't have the special hockey helmet that is required for entry.

Pres on the other hand?..................

You can have mine for awhile. Just return it to me in time for the afternoon pso's.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

i say play whatever games you're winning and feel comfortable with.

sample size is important tho. u may see that 40-50% drop as u grind more games

i prefer $1.10-$3.25 45man, 90man, 180man mostly turbos

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.