PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JOPKE Home game invite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOPKE Home game invite

HI everyone. This is Todd (JOPKE) and I just spoke with Kaelaine who told me about this site. I told her I was trying to contact my old Poker School crew after my computer crashed. I set up a home game n Stars that I invite you to join.

When we get enough people we were going to do a weekly $5.50 SNG NL holdem, with 10 minutes blinds, 3k starting stack and to 15% payout. I really hope to see some old tablemates again.

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 140230
    - Enter my Invitation Code: homegame

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

old pso allinwpair2s

Hi I just requested to join. I just found this place today. I was an active PSO member from 2002 till the end with a hiatus here and there Wondering who is still here. I remember playing with you though nothing in particular... Trolling around I come across usernames I recognize but not much else. I guess I'm getting old...

Comment

Hiye Todd

Good to see ya

There still a few of us Old timers around and Some of the New crew isn't to bad either

Hope to see ya at the tables

Have a great weekend

Brian
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.