PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having this problem???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having this problem???

I was trying to chat with someone in the pso table chat box...and a blocker came up saying I need to have a ticket for this tourney...I do have a pso ticket...I wasn't playing in this particular pso tourney..but can't I still chat to those who are.

Originally posted by chrissy612 View Post
    I was trying to chat with someone in the pso table chat box...and a blocker came up saying I need to have a ticket for this tourney...I do have a pso ticket...I wasn't playing in this particular pso tourney..but can't I still chat to those who are.
    no if your not in it no chat good luck umbup:
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
      no if your not in it no chat good luck umbup:
      TYVM Dennis..that's one way to shut me up...DANG IT...

Comment

i told them it would work lol good luck umbup:

Comment

I don't know if the PSO tourneys run like others but I've had other PS tourneys not allow me to chat if I wasn't registered in a tourney.

Comment

If only it was that simple...

Im just sayin...

Comment

I play in tourney games & my dad doesn't, yet he has been allowed to chat to me while in game. I found this odd, as I know that we weren't allowed to chat unless in game before. Is it different for people who have never played in a real money game before, maybe?

Comment

Is there anything you don't just say, Tazz? Just razzing the Tazz. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dewski68 View Post
                  Is there anything you don't just say, Tazz? Just razzing the Tazz. LOL
                  I don't say, 'Yer a dag-burned fool fer askin that dag-burned question!' Oh wait--I just DID say that...nevermind.

Im just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Cyis View Post
                    I don't know if the PSO tourneys run like others but I've had other PS tourneys not allow me to chat if I wasn't registered in a tourney.

that would be something I have not seen, Only time I have not been able to chat in a game I'm not playing is if my Account does Not have the Buy-in for that game
                    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've never had a problem with chatting.

Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
                        that would be something I have not seen, Only time I have not been able to chat in a game I'm not playing is if my Account does Not have the Buy-in for that game
                        she said she was not in that tourney if you don't buy in you can't chat umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

i rail people who play in games i am not registered in and can chat,,,, only if I dont have enough for a buyin I cant chat

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                            she said she was not in that tourney if you don't buy in you can't chat umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
                            You Miss understand i talk with friends playing the Sunday Mill all the time I not play in it but as long as I have the Buy in in my Account I can chat if i not have $215 in my account I can Not chat
                            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TOO2COO View Post
                              You Miss understand

i talk with friends playing the Sunday Mill all the time I not play in it but as long as I have the Buy in in my Account I can chat if i not have $215 in my account I can Not chat
                              i'm in the last pso come talk to me

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.