PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT active

Ok, can someone in management please look at my account here at the PSO and tell me why I fell short, or what i did wrong to not make it to "ACTIVE" for Feb.

As far as I know I met ALL of the requirements - 20vpp's and and deposited real money into my account. What did I leave out???

Gary

did you get all 20 in jan. ??? umbup:
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by gammin4fun View Post
        Ok, can someone in management please look at my account here at the PSO and tell me why I fell short, or what i did wrong to not make it to "ACTIVE" for Feb.

As far as I know I met ALL of the requirements - 20vpp's and and deposited real money into my account. What did I leave out???

Gary
        I'm in the same position, waiting to see that "Active" checkmark... check out this page, keep playing PSO events, and your status should take care of itself.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...erboard-Legend

Qualified
        In order to be "Qualified" and be eligible for any prize you must play at least 5 League events during the month, Here is the Schedule. You will only be paid a prize when there is a check mark in the "Qualified" column. Until the check mark appears (after you have played 5 League events in the month) your League position and score will be shown in the leader board but you will NOT be eligible for the prize shown.

wyldcat2011

Comment

Originally posted by wyldcat2011 View Post
          I'm in the same position, waiting to see that "Active" checkmark... check out this page, keep playing PSO events, and your status should take care of itself.

Qualified
          In order to be "Qualified" and be eligible for any prize you must play at least 5 League events during the month, Here is the Schedule. You will only be paid a prize when there is a check mark in the "Qualified" column. Until the check mark appears (after you have played 5 League events in the month) your League position and score will be shown in the leader board but you will NOT be eligible for the prize shown.

wyldcat2011
          No one has the 'Active' checkmark in February, yet; since one needs to play in 5 (five) tourneys, and fewer than 5 have been contested. Go look at your January results. If you played in 5 tourneys in Jan., you should receive an 'active' checkmark in January, which qualifies one for the higher payouts in February.

Im just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by tazz864 View Post
            No one has the 'Active' checkmark in February, yet; since one needs to play in 5 (five) tourneys, and fewer than 5 have been contested. Go look at your January results. If you played in 5 tourneys in Jan., you should receive an 'active' checkmark in January, which qualifies one for the higher payouts in February. Im just sayin...
            you know your quite mad umbup:umbup: i'm just saying

Comment

Originally posted by wyldcat2011 View Post

Qualified

wyldcat2011
              is this seagulls significant other??

Comment

I am having the same issue.I had almost 21 vpps in January most on the last day to make sure I was active for Feb and today I look and it says "whitestar".Not the least bit impressed.And I think you guys may have misread what he was saying Tazz and wyldcat but "active"and "qualified" are 2 completely different things as you knowumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by #1attackfan View Post
                  I am having the same issue.I had almost 21 vpps in January most on the last day to make sure I was active for Feb and today I look and it says "whitestar".Not the least bit impressed.And I think you guys may have misread what he was saying Tazz and wyldcat but "active"and "qualified" are 2 completely different things as you knowumbup:
                  you have 27 more days to fix it don't get all worked up umbup:umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by #1attackfan View Post
                    Very true.... One has to do with VPPs and one has to do with the number of tourneys played... but the same concept holds true for each. Your performance in the previous month 'activates' and 'qualifies' you for the present month.

Comment

Very true.... One has to do with VPPs and one has to do with the number of tourneys played... but the same concept holds true for each. Your performance in the previous month 'activates' and 'qualifies' you for the present month.

are you saying you have to play 5 in jan. to be active in feb. ???

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                        are you saying you have to play 5 in jan. to be active in feb. ???
                        Yes--but don't believe me...look it up, yerself. Just what I thought I read. I've beeen known to be wrong... VERY rarely, tho--

Im just sayin

Comment

Yes--but don't believe me...look it up, yerself. Just what I thought I read. I've beeen known to be wrong... VERY rarely, tho--

Im just sayin

well this time your wrong

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                            well this time your wrong
                            Are you SURE??

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...hoolOnline-FAQ

Q. I do not have a check mark against WhiteStar or Active - Why?
                            A. When you first enter the League it can take us up to 1 week to verify your VPP earnings from last month. Once verified we will put the check mark against Active or WhiteStar. In any event we will always verify your status before each months payout is made. If after a week you still do not see the check mark on the leaderboard against your user name please report this to Support@PokerSchoolOnline.com

You are correct in that the participation in 5 of the current month's tournaments is required. I misread your post. However, it DOES say that they have a week to verify each players status, so chill...
                            Last edited by tazz864; Wed Feb 02, 2011, 06:28 AM.

Comment

yes umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.