PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to win in the PSO Tournments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best way to win in the PSO Tournments?

I played 105 games in the PSO Tournments and with to days to go 1/30/2011 was at 14.699 and on the last day had 4.985 to end the month of 1/31/2011.So is better to played more games in the PSO TOURMENTS OR LEASE GAMES?
    Last edited by easybobby69; Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:26 PM.

My Opinion

I think it is better to get all the playing you can in for any particular event so you can get better for the style of playing and quality/mix of skill. And the main thing is the higher up you go on points the better you want to do, at least finish in the top 150 as not to loose to many points. The more points you have the more you loose for placeing poorly. This month Cote was number 1 for a long time and it looks like (i dont know) but it looks like he just stoped at first and now he is 8th cus other peoplee kept pushin. Anyway just thought i would give you my reply since no one had yet.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.