PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition To PokerSchoolOnline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition To PokerSchoolOnline

We, the undersigned, object to the new in the money structure and request that you return it to the one used in prior months.

Signed.

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post
    We, the undersigned, object to the new in the money structure and request that you return it to the one used in prior months.

Signed.
    What else would I expect from a crybaby.
    You should be happy as this will display your superior skills and help you win more.

Comment

Originally posted by PresBruno View Post

Signed.
      I would like to extend my gratitude to PresDelusiopotomus. Thanks to him, I have been provided with a wealth of entertaining and informative forum topics...

Im just sayin...

Comment

i would much rather sign a petition to keep it this way

Comment

(Not the undersigned)

How strange that people are now criticising the new format (if correct) now that it is rewarding the stronger players.

I fear more shoving though. but like the system, as it is inline with the rest of the world.

Comment

When are these stupid threads going to stop?

Comment

I petition you stop these post

Sorry y'all I was told I broke forum rules by posting my vote thing. I have respect for the PSO and do not want to do that. SO removed all my post. Sorry guys oops!

SO IF YOU CAN REMOVE MY NON POSITIVE COMMENTS FROM YOUR POST THAT WILL BE GOOD AS WELL SO WE CAN ALL BE POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE. UNLIKE SOME OF THE EXAMPLES WE HAVE SEEN BEFORE.

I am just saying.... how tazz is saying...how he says... lol I to mean that in a positive way

Thanks for your participation in the removel of my non constructive post from your post so we can all be posted on our non constructive post and be constructive in a positive way. Have a nice day. lol I try!
              Last edited by BUDA505; Wed Feb 02, 2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Roll with the changes Pres.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDA505 View Post
                  I Petition you stop these post and grow the Bleep up and learn some respect!!!!

HOW SAY YOU ALL ( YEA )OR (NEA)
                  I'll 2nd that in a heartbeat!
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

we have a 2nd

Sorry Mods for the extra work based on my comments. Thats sorry to you and not him.
                    Last edited by BUDA505; Tue Feb 01, 2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Boy he has you on tilt... dont worry the vulgars are waiting to pounce

Comment

Todo list:

Deal with time wasting into the money.....DONE

Deal with shovemonkeys.......... NEXT

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                          Todo list:

Deal with time wasting into the money.....DONE

Deal with shovemonkeys.......... NEXT

lol but why if its true add time to the clock?....

Comment

Must remove my comments do to forum rules , I am one to follow the rules out of respect.
                            SO sorry for my actions. Not sorry to Pres and this post tho and I mean that in a Positive way!
                            Last edited by BUDA505; Tue Feb 01, 2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDA505 View Post
                              We have a 2nd

We shall take the Vote to The PSO House to Have them remove presbrouno!

HOW VOTE YOU PSO HOUSE! YEA HE STAYS NEA HE LEAVES.

If you have a case for him to get him to get VOTES Please feel free to campiagn for him Here on this post!

I vote Yea he stays. After his self professed 1st place finish last month and his campaigning for best player in PSO, I want to see how he handles the changes and where he stands at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.