PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pso warm up ticket?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pso warm up ticket?

It appears that the tickets for february have not been issued, there is one person who has managed to register for the first one this month but my account says I do not have the ticket even though I have met the requirements in january. Please advise the tournament starts in a little over and hour and I'd like to play. Anyone else having this problem?

yo

same here....no ticket yet
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

YEP TELLS ME I DON'T HAVE A TICKET

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I'm also ticketless...But I have 1 quick question....

If you win one of these & don't use it during the current month, do you lose them?

EDIT: Just found my answer...They carry over...
        Last edited by mrzzz111; Tue Feb 01, 2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8Betfold View Post
          It appears that the tickets for february have not been issued, there is one person who has managed to register for the first one this month but my account says I do not have the ticket even though I have met the requirements in january. Please advise the tournament starts in a little over and hour and I'd like to play. Anyone else having this problem?
          dont have my yet.i am sure it will be there before warm up starts.same as last month.

Comment

Originally posted by mrzzz111 View Post
            I'm also ticketless...But I have 1 quick question.... If you win one of these & don't use it during the current month, do you lose them? EDIT: Just found my answer...They carry over...
            YOU NEED TO WIN ONE EACH MO. umbup:umbup:
            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

bluealien13 seems to have received his ticket, he's the only one to register so far.

The tickets are issued every month but this is only the 3rd month they are doing this promotion. I think our tickets from December were also for January, but now it seems they are doing the tickets differently and re distributing them at the end of each month. So far it's a fail because the first tournament is coming up quick and no one can register.

Comment

Originally posted by mrzzz111 View Post
                I'm also ticketless...But I have 1 quick question....

If you win one of these & don't use it during the current month, do you lose them?
                you get a new one every month as long as you have 1525 points form the month before.

Comment

Hello 8betfold

Just sent support an email.

Cheers

Comment

The tickets don't need to be issued until an hour before the tournament begins. Everyone check their tickets again?

Comment

More people are registering.

Comment

no ticket

still no ticket here

Comment

3 people have registered, i've checked my ticket over and over and it is still not valid.

Comment

No ticket here, only 40 minutes until the start of the 11am tourney.

Comment

9 people now still no ticket here

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.