PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dollar well spent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar well spent

I received this PM today from a fellow PSO'r i played and chatted with on Jan. 16th Djlang, I did use your dollar toward accumulating VPP's, and I got my 20 to qualify as an active player in the February PSO tourneys! I did not make a profit, but I do still have 2 dollars, so I wanted to be sure and tell you that if you need the dollar back right now, I can send it. Even if I do send it right now, I still plan to give you some profit as soon as I make more. I truly appreciate your encouragement and advice on how to get the VPP's, because I was clueless. I think that if I am diligent and careful, I can at least get 30.00 next month, and if I do (or whatever amount) I want to give you half of it. Without your help and advice, I would not have gotten the points for active status. So, seriously, if you are running tight on your bankroll, please pm me and I will do an immediate transfer of the dollar as a downpayment. Sincerely, XXXXXXXX Amazing what a dollar, 2 weeks, some advice and encouragement can do Sure made the back to back suckouts in the 15:00 and 17:30 while sitting 11th easier to swallow. As for the dollar/profit, i will suggest "pay it forward" as a better option Congrats to all my fellow pso players ( especially Tracy1234157 ) who managed to finish ahead of me, lol Seriously, congrats to everyone who met or exceeded their expectations this month. See you all tomorrowumbup:

umbup:
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup:umbup:
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Thats is just way cool!!

djlang that is just way cool. Man it is so nice to hear good works like yours and from folks like dirtyrubberzz and so many more with the spirt of a community taking care of each other. That is just some of what poker players do for each other.

It is a deep bond that true players know. It is kindness that old school players pass on and on. All that is asked is for them to do the same someday. I tip my hat to you bro and to the likes of dirtyrubberzz and to all that make a difference in a players life.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.