PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Datzang!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Datzang!

Great job on winning for January.

I was lucky enough to have you at my table a couple times and from what I saw, you definitely deserved it!

Congrats to the rest of the top 10 too.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Thank you Thank you so much. Nice to meet all you also. I'm Korean so, my english is not so good. Shark helps me alot. But, thank you everyone.

Comment

Very well done. I think shark should help me sometime. Congratulations, and I hope to play with you next month!

Comment

Let me add my congratulations too, Datzang. I met you at the tables too and could tell you were a strong contender. If any of my chips helped you on your way, no need to thank me

Comment

Well done datzang!

Comment

I have not had the pleasure of sitting at your table yet, but I would like to congratulate you for representing all the ladies here with your win!

Comment

GOOD JOB umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

congratulations on your fantastic fist place finish for January!
                see you in February..

Comment

Well done sir

Comment

Great Job and Congratsumbup: nic

Comment

Congratulations datzang! umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: Also a great job to all thoes who were close. Here we go again...Good luck to all in February Cheers

Comment

Congrats datzang.

And to the rest of the top ten.

Comment

Great Job Datzang !! This month i tried the reverse Freddy Dub1 by climbing 300 spots instead of dropping them came up a lil short but it was fun ( but very stressfull chase) WTG top 10 and e1 in the pso for the time ,games and great times. Gonna take a week or so break from poker. See you at the tables .."May the flop be with you " FD1

Comment

Congratulations datzang well played umbup:
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.