PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are seats at a table picked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are seats at a table picked

i'VE GONE FROM BEING IN THE TOP 100 MOST OF THE MONTH..........to just thowing a game, because i have been sat with the same donks for the past 2 days............

I mean when you get this one 14000 rated guy time after time.........and he continually goes all in and wins with junk.........

Giving me a real bad taste for this site.........

I use to get good tables, but lately................they've been so bad all i can do is fold.........then i finally get a good hand and junk gets flopped........

ticked off at january!

I think we should be sat with people within our rating range.................3x I've been at a table with maybe one other good player..........and the rest have all been 10000 rated and more.........all in on every hand............it's just not fun

CAN YOU TELL I'M ANGRY

Comment

And now my rating is gong to stink, cause i let this jerk tick me off........

Lol

Comment

Complaining must work, cause i had two wonderful tables last night........it was nice playing poker again

Comment

i know what you mean guy raising every single hand preflop on my table get aj so i reraise him so he calls q44 on flop he shoves. joke. knew he had nothing but how can i call?

oh how i love karma

he raises with a2 suited so i call with qj suited flop trip jacks he raises so i shove he calls with flush draw and i hit full house on the turn, which crippled him
          Last edited by Triggz88; Wed Mar 16, 2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

jokers

Frustrating as hell innit, i was plying earlier and was dealt pocket kings 3rd hand in im small blind , its folded round to me and i raise to 160 big blind re raises to 420 so i re re raise to 900. he raises to 1200 so i shove all in, If he got aces fair enough but when he calls me with 8 2 i just think here we go again and no suprise to me it comes J57 6 and a 4 on river to give him a straight. Fuming again i say well played only for him and others to abuse me and tell me thats poker and how he beat me fair and square, UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.