PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me please, deposit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please, deposit

I am kinda new to this site, only about a week. I am having trouble depositing real money to my account. I do not have a checking account. I do have a visa debit card but the site will not accept it because I am a US player.

Does anyone know of an online site that I can use my visa on then , transfer the funds to pokerstars?

I read somewhere you can use a allaccesscard, but there is no place to buy them around here. Pokerstars told me to use ICECARD but I will not receive it for another week.

Anyone out there that can accept my card and transfer money to my account?

Last edited by Dirtyrubberz; Mon Feb 14, 2011, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Last edited by deleted_username; Fri Feb 18, 2011, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBullshot View Post
        I am kinda new to this site, only about a week. I am having trouble depositing real money to my account. I do not have a checking account. I do have a visa debit card but the site will not accept it because I am a US player.

Does anyone know of an online site that I can use my visa on then , transfer the funds to pokerstars?

I read somewhere you can use a allaccesscard, but there is no place to buy them around here. Pokerstars told me to use ICECARD but I will not receive it for another week.

Anyone out there that can accept my card and transfer money to my account?
        You Best Stick To The Freerolls For A Week Until Your ICECARD Comes.Or Move To A Country That Lets You Deposit

Comment

or open a UK bank account if you ever find yourself in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by deleted_username View Post
            Great post Omaha, now I just need to join 2+2 and start shipping umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaAero View Post
              or open a UK bank account if you ever find yourself in the UK
              Make Sure Its Not A Sperm Bank

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
                Make Sure Its Not A Sperm Bank
                The ones here will pay you $50 bux a week for something you do anyways

Comment

A Farmer Gets A Phone call From His Son.."I`ve Run Over A Pig And Its Stuck Under The Tractor Still Alive" The Farmer Says " Shoot It,Then Bury It".......About 40 Minutes Later,He Gets Another Call...."Done That"......"What Shall I Do With His F#@kn Speed Camera And Bike"

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.