PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who s buys from the VIP STORE?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who s buys from the VIP STORE?

do u own any pokerstars merchandise or have u bought from the VIP store?

Originally posted by andrewj50050 View Post
    do u own any pokerstars merchandise or have u bought from the VIP store?

A few things

Spade Clock
    Key Chain
    Godiva's Bakery Dessert Truffles

a bunch of the VIP Rewards Bonus
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I haven't gotten anything but I'm working to try and get enough to get the RSA Security Token to secure my acct. I wish they'd just give me an option to buy the token like I could for other accounts I have secured by MFA tokens.

Comment

Last edited by Dirtyrubberz; Tue Feb 15, 2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Only used it to buy the stellar bonuses

Comment

Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
            Only used it to buy the stellar bonuses

me too, am saving my FPPs for PCA sat entries!

Comment

Just bought 2 books today and always buy my Stellar rewards umbup:

Comment

n 1 guys, i save up 60 vpps and play the EURO STEPS SPECIAL. 100 enter 10 get a step 1 ticket. then on step 1 i think 9 OR 10 players play and top 3 thru go through to step 2. 3rd gets to re try and if your outta top 3 your back to square one.

i got to step 2 a couple of months back, i d came 3rd twice and was able to retry so in the end i played a sit n go, the cash equivalent of that step 2 ticket was 27 dollars so played in it but i narrowly missed payout in that game

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.