PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn. New Jane!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. New Jane!!

New Jane,,,my apologies to you and anyone else I may have offended by my use of the word "crazy" in the Forum Thread concerning the new PSO Schedule! I in NO WAY intended to imply that everyone who uses the "refill" option is a crazy, or bad player. I used the term referring to those players at PSO who seem to be here for no other reason but to "bad beat" everyone they can. Once again, I apologize if I offended you. Your name did not, and has never occured to me, when I think of the "crazies" here at PSO!

THANKS!!!!

That is a touchy topic to some of us who do try so very hard....and I do realize you didn't mean it the way I originally interpreted it.

Thanks for this post today, it made me feel very good!!

Friends? ALWAYS!!!

Comment

Dont trust him, Jane! Its a trick! I know his type.

Bob

Comment

How did you KNOW, Zip? All just a part of my plan to gain trust, so I can talk you all into going back with me on the Mother Ship!

Comment

Working...
        X