PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Starting Hand Simulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Starting Hand Simulator

Last week while I was playing, there was a lot of discussion about the odds of starting hands, ie the odds of a suited JT vs AA, etc. I promised to post an online starting hand simulator - and just getting to it now- sorry for the delay.

You can find an online Hold'em Headsup Simulator at http://www.maestropoker.com.

Enjoy,
    oil doe

I did not see one.

Comment

try http://www.maestropoker.com/java/headsup/index.html

Comment

Thanks TJ

Comment

I use this site but it's not perfect!

Check out A Ko against 77, 66, & 55

Sailor Moe
          2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

OOPS should of included using the 100 Iterations. ops:

Sailor Moe
            2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Try the "All Possible" option. It usually only take 2 miuntes or so.

Comment

Also try Pokerstove: http://prock.freeshell.org/

Regards, Den

Comment

Some great info here, thought it was best for another round on the 1st page.

Thanks oil Doe and Maraden.

Comment

I have found the "pokerstove" program to very helpful and entertaining, although I can't figure out how to print out any results. Has anyone found this possible with the "pokerstove" program? ALSO, in everyones humble opinion, what would be the very best program to buy, to study odds, etc., for Texas Hold Em. I've heard of "Turbo", etc., but was hoping someone here might have some info or experience that would help me make a decision!

Comment

If you want to buy something then pokerprobe and pokerwiz are probably the best 2.

www.pokerwiz.com

The only website I know of that has pokerprobe is conjelco.

Though you might like to try the free download programs, as opposed to the web based ones, first. Brecware has a great free program available to download, as does RamJaane, so I am told.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy_Bob
                        I have found the "pokerstove" program to very helpful and entertaining, although I can't figure out how to print out any results. Has anyone found this possible with the "pokerstove" program?
                        Highlight all of the text in the box...Press ctrl c...to copy it to clipboard....than open notepad or word pad and paste the contents of the clipboard there (right click mouse, paste). You than will be able to print it out.

hope this helps......Ru

Comment

Thank you MUCH, RuRu! That works!! But,,,you knew that, didn't you? Appreciate it very much! GL at the tables!

Comment

Working...
                          X