PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tourney strategy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tourney strategy

hold em
    go to river with any pair, because most of the time people miss what they are betting...you'll be surprised how many times you catch bluffers and all that stuff about postion and chip stacks, bah! they're lying to you...

omaha
    chase any low draw...most of the time people will not have a low and if they do, they usually get counterfitted by the river. dont let people get the whole pot with just a full house, you're 87 low will be good, i'd say, about 92% of the time.

stud
    dont memorize any of the discarded cards, that'll just clog up your mind. only focus on what you're holding, dont even look around the felt...who cares what they have as long as you have a pair or two...

the jam has been spread....

I'm getting the impression Dan that you're a little tired of the PSO play of late.

Comment

envious. ESP, ESP, ESP. no more to learn...finally, i have realized that loose-passive is the way to go...the jam has been spread...

Comment

Time for a 12 step program, Danny?

Comment

2,000,000 step program is more like it. T:c:9:c: is worth calling a pot sized raise...the jam has been spread...

Comment

out of curiousity, what kind of jam has been spread, and where, i am getting hungry and i have a loaf of bread!!!!!!!!

jmuzzey

Comment

i have lost my mind, jay...i dont even know what jam it is...all i know is that the jam has been spread :wink:

Comment

If you want to see some brutal jam, go read your PM. Aliens have landed!

Comment

Working...
                X