PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

broadcast 8 PM cst Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broadcast 8 PM cst Friday

Freddieboy the fish show will be airing 8 pm on WWW.Fancast.com

2 players will be playing for a $500 entry into the wpo best of luck

i say this every friday, "i have to buy a mic"

freddie put the curse out.

Comment

THEY ARE CHEAP, BUT hey u dont need a mic to listen so everyone come join in the fun

Comment

Hey Freddie

How does the call in work......I got a mike......
        How do you know its me??? I never registered on the fancast website.

So what do I need to do if I want to chat with you?? Besides having a mik and having it on and being tuned into the show??

Thanks Ru......

Comment

there is the little arrow button that looks like a play button u push it and it will tell ur ur waiting or somthing like that really very easy come join in makes the show much better when callers call in

Comment

Freddie,

For those of us who have a mic, but it doesnt work, is there a way to text chat? How?

Bob

Comment

ty freddie for the opurtunity to play for $500, i was suprised, guess i blew it again.

actually i got a bad beat but what can u do?

Comment

Excellent broadcast as always.

Comment

Hey Freddie.......

thanks for the chance at the WPO $500 sat seat.

Unfortuantly my PP 3's that caught the set on the flop.....called all in on turn when K hit and K2 o (large stack at table) called my 3k all in......and low and behold the river rat strikes again and he catches straight with his 2.............Argggggg.

Oh well......it was a tough tourney for me. Played goog hands and the flops were exact opposite.....kept waiting and waiting and when I hit its not good enough.......oh well thats poker....no hard feelings here.

Again thanks for the chance....and great broadcast....when I get a headset I will call in again.

Ru

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.